We recently covered how to create custom WhatsApp stickers for iPhone. That was really a way where you need a MacBook and an iPhone. In this tutorial, you will see how to create custom WhatsApp stickers for Android. WhatsApp has released a custom app for both iPhone and Android where developers can use them to add custom WhatsApp stickers to their own WhatsApp sticker collections. Hence, a developer named “Viko & Co.” has already utilized the library and has made an app that can create custom WhatsApp stickers for Android.
You just need to download the app from Google Play Store and browse for your photo and add the sticker to your WhatsApp sticker collection.
Steps to create custom WhatsApp stickers for Android
Here are the steps you need to follow to create custom WhatsApp stickers for Android.
- Download Sticker Maker for Android.
- Open the app
- Click on Create a new stickerpack
- Add the + icon.
- Choose a photo from your gallery and cu the background or unwanted region using your finger.
- And then tap on “Yes, Save Sticker” button.
- If you still want to add more stickers, add it. You can add maximum of 30 stickers per pack.
- After adding stickers, tap on Publish sticker pack to add the custom WhatsApp sticker collection to your WhatsApp.
Now your WhatsApp sticker collection will start showing your own custom WhatsApp stickers. Send it to your friends and they can save it as their favorite.
It is easy to create custom WhatsApp stickers for Android. Stickers on WhatsApp are fun and it conveys a lot when you send them to your beloved.
Did you try the app that we hva mentioned above? How was your experience? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. Also do not forget to checkout our tutorial for iPhone to create custom WhatsApp stickers.